Monday, February 4, 2013

Passed

Congratulations! We are very pleased to inform you that you passed the December 2012 Level I CFA exam. 37% of candidates passed the December 2012 Level I CFA exam.

You are one step closer to achieving your goal of earning the globally respected CFA charter. Registration for the June 2013 Level II CFA exam will be available tomorrow, 23 January after 9:00 a.m. ET on the CFA Institute website(Please note that you must have a valid international travel passport to register. Learn more about the identification policy.)

A summary of your exam results is provided below. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each topic area.

Please contact us if you have questions or comments about the CFA Program.

Multiple Choice
Q#TopicMax Pts<=50%51%-70%>70%
-Alternative Investments8--*
-Corporate Finance20--*
-Derivatives12--*
-Economics24--*
-Equity Investments24--*
-Ethical & Professional Standards36--*
-Financial Reporting & Analysis48--*
-Fixed Income Investments28--*
-Portfolio Management12-*-
-Quantitative Methods28-*-

3 comments:

  1. That’s great! My law result will also be out anytime soon. I am very positive about my result but it is human nature to be scared of results. I practiced a lot of LSAT Logic Games and writings. I am eagerly waiting for my result as I want to be a successful lawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Thanks for this informative article, this will help every cfa students. To pass CFA Level 1, CFA Level 2,
    CFA Level 3"

    ReplyDelete